SAW: SPIRAL opens a new, perfidious chapter in the “Saw” saga, directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. In it, a cold-blooded serial killer brings about his very own form of justice in a bestial way. After the death of John “Jigsaw” Kramer, a copycat does his self-righteous mischief and challenges Detective Ezekiel “Zeke” Banks, played by Chris Rock, to a deadly tête-à-tête! On the occasion of the theatrical release of SAW: SPIRAL on 09/17 We are giving away 3 x 2 cinema vouchers *.
Along with respected police veteran Marcus Banks (Samuel L. Jackson), hardened detective Ezekiel “Zeke” Banks (Chris Rock), Marcus’ son, and his inexperienced partner (Max Minghella) are investigating in SAW: SPIRAL a number of heinous murders. These murders are eerily reminiscent of the city’s cruel past. Without knowing it, Zeke is drawn deeper and deeper into the murderous secret and suddenly finds himself at the center of the morbid game of a bestial killer.
Above SAW: SPIRAL
In the latest chapter of the Saw-Line, SAW: SPIRAL, Chris Rock doesn’t just appear as the film’s protagonist. He was also busy behind the scenes. He was responsible for the idea for the film and co-wrote the script for Josh Stolberg and Pete Goldfinger. In addition, Rock acts as executive producer of, alongside the series creators – James Wan and Leigh Whannell – and series veteran Kevin Greutert SAW: SPIRAL.
- Director: Darren Lynn Bousman
- Script: Josh Stolberg, Pete Goldfinger, Chris Rock
- Actor: Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson, Max Minghella, Marisol Nichols
What can i win?
- 3 x 2 cinema vouchers * for SAW: SPIRAL
*The vouchers can be redeemed throughout Austria. Valid ONLY as long as the film is showing in the cinema.
(Copyline © 2021 Studiocanal GmbH / Lionsgate/ Brooke Palmer)
How can i win?
To be able to take part in our competition, answer a simple question and fill out the following form completely with your data. Then just send it off and / or take part on our social media channels (Facebook or Instagram). With a little luck, the prize will soon be yours:
We wish all participants the best of luck in our competition! The closing date for entries is September 17, 2021.
Conditions of participation
§ 1 Recognition of the conditions of participation
(1) By submitting the information required for the competition, the participant expressly and bindingly accepts the following conditions of participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, Gamers.at reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
§ 2 Eligibility to Participate
(1) Entitled to participate are legally competent natural persons aged 14 and over. All employees of Gamers.at as well as the competition partners and their respective relatives of the first and second degree as well as their spouses and life partners in a marriage-like community are excluded from participation.
(2) Persons who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation are also excluded. If necessary, winnings can also be withdrawn and reclaimed retrospectively in these cases.
(3) Participation takes place exclusively via the competition form or via the Gamers.at social media channels. One participation per participant is considered.
§ 3 Implementation and Processing
(1) The judges’ decision is final in this competition.
(2) The winners will be determined from the pool of entries by means of a jury evaluation. Said pool is made up of all submissions that were received by Gamers.at via the competition form with the correct answer and fully completed data before the end of the participation period.
(3) The winners will be notified by Gamers.at via email to the address from which the submission was made. The winner must then contact Gamers.at within three days. If the winner does not report in time, the entitlement to the prize expires.
(4) The prize will be sent to the winners at the address given.
(5) A cash payment of the prizes or a possible replacement prize is excluded.
§ 4 profit
(1) The profit is described in this article. Misprints and mistakes are reserved.
§ 5 final provisions
(1) Only Austrian law is applicable to the exclusion of conflict of laws.
(2) Gamers.at reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time without prior notice or to discontinue the competition early.