For this one Friday June 17on the Mexico City (CDMX), rains are forecastwhich could be accompanied by electric shocks.
In its most recent climate report, the National Weather Service (SMN) explained that during the morning it is expected Fresh environment y cloudy sky in the capital of the country.
Things will change in the afternoon, as it is expected warm to hot environmentalthough the cloudy sky will predominate.
The SMN reported that there is a probability of rain and intervals of showers (5 to 25 mm in 24 hours) in CDMX and the State of Mexico.
- Ojo: Precipitation could be accompanied by electric shocks.
Temperature forecast for CDMX
- Estimated maximum temperature: 24 to 26 °C.
- Minimum temperature at sunrise: 13 to 15 °C.
Furthermore, it is expected east wind 10 to 20 km/h with gusts of up to 40 km/h.
Recommendations before the rains
The CDMX Government recommends, in rainy seasonperform the following actions:
- Sweep the roofs of houses and try to waterproof them.
- Sweep the drains closest to the home and keep them free of garbage and objects that obstruct it.
- Do not throw garbage on public roads, ravines or rivers, as the water can drag it and cover sewers, which causes puddles.
- If you live in areas with riverbeds or ravines, previously determine with neighbors and relatives the path to reach the area of lower risk.