There is no date that does not arrive and deadline that is met! and lovers of running will celebrate one of the most important dates in the sports environment, as this sunday july 31 he will run XV Half Marathon of Mexico City.
Here’s everything you need to know about one of the sports events busiest in the capital.
When and where?
The Half marathon It will take place on Sunday, July 31.
Departure time: 06:50 am wheelchair and visually impaired
07:00 am male and female categories
The exit will be Paseo de la Reforma on the Bicentennial Fountain (the little horse) and the goal will be in the roundabout of the Angel of Independence.
The route of the Half Marathon is beyond beautiful as it runs through the main artery of Mexico City such as Paseo de la Reforma with its imposing monuments such as the Angel of Independence, Diana the Huntress, the Little Horse, among others, but, above all, , its route through the Bosque de Chapultepec makes the Half Marathon a special race that no one wants to miss.
The exit is in front of the National Lottery building where the Reforma, Bucareli, and La República avenues intersect and ends meters before the monument to the Angel of Independence.
• Minimum age 18 years, completed on the day of the event.
• National runners, cover the registration amount.
• Foreign runners, cover the registration amount.
• ELITE foreign runners must present the endorsement of their respective Federation and verify their immigration status.
• Each participant will be responsible for verifying and adhering to the health measures and recommendations of the Health Protocol of the XV Half Marathon of Mexico City, which may be consulted in the official media of the event.
• In the event that the health authorities require it, the runners who have completed the vaccination scheme must present the certificate that endorses it and the negative result of a COVID 19 test, with a maximum of 72 hours prior.
Those with the incomplete scheme must present a NEGATIVE COVID 19 test carried out with a maximum of 72 hours prior.
The Road Orientation Center of the Ministry of Citizen Security of Mexico City reported on the road cuts that will be implemented by sporting event.
The roads that will be closed are:
Paseo de la Reforma
Avenue of the Republic
The road alternatives are:
Rio de la Loza Avenue
Arches of Bethlehem
Axis 1 North
President Masaryk Avenue
Modifications to the Metrobús
The Metrobus reported that, on the occasion of the Mexico City Half Marathon to be held next Sunday, July 31, this mobility system will operate that day with modifications in the lines 1, 3, 4 and 7.
On the occasion of the Mexico City Half Marathon, this Sunday, July 31, we will have modifications in the service of lines 1, 3, 4 and 7
Here is the information to prevent your journey pic.twitter.com/dsktLFcdtF
— Metrobus CDMX (@MetrobusCDMX) July 28, 2022
Lines 2, 5 and 6 will operate normally. All routes will resume normal operation at the end of the event.
subscribe here to receive directly in your email our newsletters on news of the day, opinion, Qatar 2022 and many more options.