– Hall of Fame: Devin Hester, DeMarcus Ware and Reggie Wayne among the 15 finalists
Podcast: the preview of Week 17
– Lamar Jackson (QB, Ravens) did not train on Thursday. He was in the field the day before but we could see that he was still limping. His ankle therefore does not seem ready for the match on Sunday.
– Randall Cobb (WR, Packers) resumed training on Thursday. He had been operated on a month ago to treat an abdominal injury. (ESPN)
– AJ Brown (WR, Titans) did not train on Thursday. He appears on the injury report with a calf problem. According to NFL Media, it would be mostly a precautionary absence and he should play well against Miami.
– Jared Goff (QB, Lions) did not train Thursday due to knee pain.
– Limited to training on Wednesday by ankle pain, Antonio Brown (WR, Buccaneers) was completely absent during Thursday’s session.
They come out of the injured list : Greg Little (OT, Dolphins), Brennan Scarlett (LB), Parris Campbell (WR, Colts)
– The Ravens have announced they have signed a three-year contract extension for Patrick Mekari (OL)
– The Broncos canceled their training Thursday following the positive control of five players. It was Vic Fangio who announced it to the press.
– Tyler Lockett (WR, Seahawks), told the Seattle Times he has been particularly affected by COVID.
“I had a sore throat. I was having chills. Chest pain. I was very, very stressed. Maybe I was overthinking, but my mind was wandering. I was throwing up, and I had no energy. I barely ate. I lost something like 4 kilos. I don’t mean to say I was having trouble breathing, but I couldn’t really breathe deeply with my chest the way I wanted.
Placed on the COVID list in mid-December, Lockett, who is vaccinated, has only missed one game.
They are placed on the COVID list
Broncos : Bobby Massie (RT), Bryce Callahan (CB), Stephen Weatherly (DE), Mike Ford (CB)
Cardinals : D.J. Humphries (OT)
Eagles : Shaun Bradley (LB)
Giants : Darius Slayton (WR), Korey Cunningham (OT), Omari Cobb (LB)
Jaguars : Andrew Wingard (S)
Lions : Kalif Raymond (WR)
Panthers : Kenny Robinson (S), Darryl Johnson (DE)
Raiders : Carl Nassib (DL), Jordan Simmons (OL)
Saints : Erik McCoy (C), Carl Granderson (DL), Jalyn Holmes (DL)
Seahawks : Damien Lewis (OL)
Texans : Danny Amendola (WR)
Vikings : Nick Vigil (LB)
Washington : Tress Way (P), Sam Cosmi (OT), Kyle Shurmur (QB)
They are leaving the COVID list
Bengals : Wyatt Ray (DE), D.J. Reader (DT)
Buccaneers : Rakeem Nunez-Roches (DL)
Chargers: Mike Williams (WR), Michael Davis (CB), Emeke Egbule (LB)
Colts : Darius Leonard (LB), Zach Pascal (WR), Khari Willis (S)
Cowboys : Jourdan Lewis (CB)
Giants: Nate Solder (OT)
Jets: Alijah Vera-Tucker (OG), Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (OG), John Franklin-Myers (DE), Ashtyn Davis (S)
Packers : Marquez Valdes-Scantling (WR)
Rams : Andrew Whitworth (OT)
Ravens : Tyler Huntley (QB), Justin Madubuike (DT), Tony Jefferson (S)
Texans : A.J. Moore (S)
Titans : Nate Davis (OL)
– The NFL has sent a memo to all of its teams warning them that a minute of silence will be held before the Week 17 games in honor of John Madden.
– Absent from the last two Colts games following the miscarriage of his wife, Ryan Kelly (C) reunited with his teammates on Thursday.
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to ESPN Player to follow the NCAA season and see all the great ESPN documentaries.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our Wednesday Newsletter.