– Patriots – Bills (10-24): Josh Allen is having fun (again) with New England
– Bills: Placed Von Miller on the injured list
[podcast] Draft: Devon Achane, the nugget of the second day?
– End of the scare for Lamar Jackson (QB, Ravens). The quarterback practiced normally on Thursday after a thigh scare the previous day. Isaiah Likely (TE, ankle) also returned to normal rhythm.
– Justin Fields (QB, Bears) looks like it’s nearing a comeback. Absent from the last game due to a left shoulder injury, the quarterback practiced normally on Thursday.
– Victim of a torn anterior cruciate ligament last season, Matt Paradis (C, free) received the green light from doctors to resume training.
– Sick on Wednesday, Juju Smith-Schuster (WR, Chiefs) recovered enough to train normally on Thursday. On the bad news aisle for Kansas City, Kadarius Thoney (WR) et Jerrick McKinnon (RB), could not practice. Both players are hit in the thigh. (FTP)
– In a press conference, Mike McCarthy indicated this Trevon Diggs (CB, Cowboys) et Michael Gallup (WR, Cowboys) was still sick. So both players miss a second day of practice in a row. Nevertheless, they are entitled to virtual sessions and hope to be happy about their participation in Sunday’s meeting.
– Aaron Rodgers (QB, Packers) is back in training on Thursday. Rodgers, who is still listed on the franchise’s injury report for right thumb and rib discomfort, should hold his own on Sunday nonetheless. Other returns, David Bakthiari (OT) et Elton Jenkins (OT) also trained. They missed Wednesday’s session due to knee pain.
– KJ Hamler (WR, Broncos) relapse While the receiver was recovering from a thigh injury, Nathaniel Hackett explained in a press conference that his player was the victim of a setback, and that he did not know when he could count on him again. Given the progress of the season, it is possible that Hamler will not turn the field back this year.
They practiced normally on Thursday: Christian McCaffrey (RB, 49ers, knee), Leonard Fournette (RB, Buccaneers, hip)
They did not practice on Thursday: Terron Armstead (OT, Dolphins, toe/chest), Austin Jackson (OT, Dolphins, ankle), Najee Harris (RB, Steelers, oblique), Antonio Gibson (RB, Commanders, foot)
They practiced in a limited way on Thursday : Jarvis Landry (WR, Saints, ankle), Marshon Lattimore (CB, Saints, middle), Zay Jones (WR, Jaguars, chest), Travis Etienne (RB, Jaguars, foot)
– The Patriots have the contract of Matthew Judon (OLB) to free up $2.2 million in payroll. As usual, a portion of his base salary was converted into a signing bonus.
Deshaun Watson is still not accepting anything
Deshaun Watson is back. But really like a normal NFL player. On Thursday, for his first press briefing since the multiple sexual assault allegations against him, the Browns and the player took a thousand precautions.
“I was advised not to talk about it and to keep it to myself,” he explained when asked about the follow-up and the therapy he had to undergo. “I can only answer questions about American football. »
Of which act. Watson thanked Jacoby Brissett for his help, the city of Cleveland for his welcome… The only thing that came close or far from an answer to what kept him out for nearly two years was his 11-game suspension, and his state of mind during this absence.
“My mother had cancer when I was 14 and she never smoked again in her life. So I have always appreciated what I have. I grew up with almost nothing. So every day, I thank God. And I thank those who helped me because I couldn’t do it alone. »
If you consider what he says when he talks about the subject, one can understand why he is silent.
Matt Nagy helped Patrick Mahomes come to the Chiefs
The first time Patrick Mahomes (QB) met Andy Reid, he had a small advantage that the manager wasn’t made aware of. It was the quarterback who told it on New Heights, the Kelce brothers’ podcast.
“The first time I met coach Reid was for a pre-draft meeting. So I spent about five hours there. He showed me game actions and asked me questions. And I’ll give you a scoop … Matt Nagy, the offensive coordinator at the time, he really liked me. So the day before he gave me the actions that they were going to show me the next day. So Coach Reid now comes out in this podcast… So of course I was impeccable in the interview. I stayed up all night studying these games. »
Mahomes also revealed that certain teams have warned him that they want to select him. He then informed the Chiefs that it was better not to wait too long to select him, at least not after the 12th pick. Kansas City moved up in the draft to pick him tenth overall. A concept you can also relive in the retro podcast posted this Saturday.
— NFL (@NFL) December 1, 2022
Justin Reid and Hayden Hurst are not going on holiday together
On Sunday, the Chiefs and Bengals meet for the first time since the AFC Conference Finals last year. On Fox 4, Justin Reid (S, Chiefs) was responsible for starting the match by provoking Hayden Hurst (TE, Bengals).
“They have number 88 Higbee… No, not Higbee, he’s with the Rams… What’s his name?” It’s Higgins, yes they’ll get him back, he’s a talented receiver, more of a finesse style, not the best blocker. I will close it. »
There is a Higgins in Cincinnati, but he doesn’t carry the 88. Voluntary or not, this memory lapse of the Kansas City safety annoyed the tight end, asked about it.
“Whoever he thought he was talking to… I don’t care.” You can take anyone in this dressing room, I feel like the last person you want to piss off because I have a good memory”.
On Sunday, the confrontation between the two men will be scrutinized a little more than expected.
Antonio Brown et la justice, law 856
Once again, it’s off the field that Antonio Brown stands out. This time, a domestic violence charge was issued against him in Florida, according to ESPN. On November 28, the former Steelers reportedly got into an altercation with a woman at his home in Tampa Bay. Unable to win the case, Brown decided to physically attack the victim by throwing a shoe at him, according to police. Eventually, the former Buccaneers found a way to get her out of her house and keep her from coming back by locking the door.
In any case, Brown is not considered dangerous as a judge the next day rejected a request to prevent him from possessing a weapon or ammunition.
According to FOX 13, police tried to serve the indictment on Brown on Thursday, but the player reportedly refused to open the door to his home. The police eventually left the scene.
Jamaal Williams (Lions) dresses his teammates
There are some advantages to playing in the NFL. And if you’re a Lions offensive lineman, that includes receiving a personalized dressing gown courtesy of Jamaal Williams (RB).
Jamaal Williams donated his #Lions teammates on offense, as well as the coaching staff, with this custom apparel. “I thought that’s what you’re supposed to do as a vet,” he said. “That is what I learned.” Williams said Aaron Rodgers will gift the team with Ugg boots in GB. pic.twitter.com/RWs4AhLdYp
— Eric Woodyard (@E_Woodyard) December 1, 2022
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitch – Twitter – Instagram – Facebook – TikTok
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN via this link