Don’t miss out on this offer. The Black Friday 2021 is just around the corner, but many brands are already putting their mobile devices on sale at low prices. With all that it can generate, Apple you do not want to waste the moment to put your most recent iPhone 13 at a price of 100 dollars. How do I get it? Here we tell you.
Best of all, you can import your iPhone 13 to any territory in the United States and enjoy all the benefits that Apple offers you. To access this offer, you need to meet some requirements. That is why here we detail everything so that you have the terminal of the block for 100 dollars.
SIGHT: iPhone 13 in Peru: know the official price of Apple cell phones
HOW TO BUY AN IPHONE 13 FOR 100 DOLLARS FOR BLACK FRIDAY 2021
- The first thing you should do is enter the page Apple.
- Later you must choose if you want an iPhone 13 or an iPhone 13 Pro, or any of its variants.
- When you have chosen the model, you will need to determine the device capacity.
- Now alone Choose the color you like.
- When you have it, just you must choose your operator in the United States: Verizon, T Mobile, Sprint or AT&T.
- In case you don’t have a line from the United States, don’t worry, you can also access the offer.
- Once you have chosen it, now you only have to scroll down to choose if you want to leave your old cell phone as part of payment.
- It is it must have been purchased in the United States itself.
- You must also ensure that you have all the documents or the electronic payment receipt for it to be validated.
- Choose the model you want to leave as part of payment. In this case they can give you a discount of $ 700 if you want to leave your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- In the case of iPhone 12 Pro you will have a discount of 600 dollars.
- Already in the case of iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Mini will have discounts of 500 and 400 dollars, respectively.
- Redeem it and you’re done. ANDa you will have bought an iPhone 13 from $ 100 onwards. Did you know?
- This promotion is not only valid with Black Friday 2021, but permanently.