If you have dreamed of working in Canada this could be your opportunity, since the National Employment Service of the Government of Mexico published two vacancies to work in the North American country.
The first vacancy is as a body and truck repairman, while the second is for a welder, according to what was published by the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare
Applications are closed on the 30th of this month and the salary ranges from 32,000 to 40,000 pesos.
The requirements to be considered in the first job are:
- Schooling: technical career
- 4-5 years of experience in truck body repair
- Knowledge of ARC (Electric Arc) welding
- Knowledge of MIG (Gas Metal Arc) welding
- Handle fiberglass
- Basic knowledge of English or French (ideal)
- 6 years of experience in the heavy vehicle field
“We are looking for people to take care of the exterior bodywork of the trucks, the preparation before the painting step. You have to know how to work with fiberglass, plastic, metal, aluminum, welding, know how to repair the sides of trucks, rust, holes, dents “, reads the vacancy.
The job description indicates that the working day is full time, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and the company offers a fixed-term contract and legal benefits.
Functions and activities
- Repair and recondition heavy truck bodies (truck and box)
- Sandblasting and painting of chassis and bodywork
- Interior lining (fenders, benches)
- Make alterations
- Change of doors, mirrors and windows
- Handle fiberglass, plastic, metal, aluminum
- Repair and replace necessary parts
Read: “Due to high levels of violence”, Canada issues travel alert in 13 states of Mexico
The requirements to be considered in the second job are:
- Schooling: Technical career
- Experience: None in Welder to manufacture hydroelectric equipment
- 5 years of experience in reading plans and instructions
- Work primarily with argon and helium arc welding, or mixtures of both.
- 5 years of experience in soldering with Flux Core
The role of this person will be to repair and weld previously assembled structures.
The workday is full-time, Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., the job description states.
The company offers legal benefits, insurance for medical expenses greater than 70 percent, a savings fund from the first year and internal training.
The functions are:
- Perform plasma cutting
- Grinding, sanding and cutting parts
- Check the equipment before starting a welding job
- Make simple assemblies
- Perform part inspection before and after welding
- Carry out fuel cuts Obtain welds in accordance with company quality standards
If you want more information or apply, go to this link: https://www.empleo.gob.mx/resultados-ss-detalle/empleo/20031238.