If you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Read our editorial policy.
¡Ratchet & Clank! ¡Tomb Raider! ¡Humanity! ¡Más!
Sony has announced the games that will be added to PlayStation Plus, in its Premium and Extra tiers, on May 16.
PlayStation Plus Extra will get 19 new games, and PlayStation Premium will have those games plus four exclusive to this subscription.
This is the complete list of games that will be added in May to the catalog of PlayStation Plus Extra y Premium:
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart | PS5
- Humanity | PS4, PS5
- Watch Dogs: Legion | PS4, PS5
- Dishonored 2 | PS4
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider | PS4
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin | PS4
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition | PS4
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration | PS4
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider | PS4
- Bus Simulator 21: Next Stop | PS4, PS5
- The Evil Within 2 | PS4
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood | PS4
- Thymesia | PS5
- Rain World | PS4
- Lake | PS4, PS5
- Conan Exiles | PS4
- Rune Factory 4 Special | PS4
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town | PS4
- Soundfall | PS4, PS5
And these are the exclusive games of PlayStation Premium:
- Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow | PS4, PS5
- Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light | PS4, PS5
- Pursuit Force | PS4, PS5
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered | PS4
Particularly striking is the addition of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, the PlayStation 5 exclusive that debuted last year. However, it also continues the trend established last month of adding games published or developed by Bethesda and its developers, such as Dishonored 2 and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and Wolfenstein: Youngblood. As for new games, Humanity, the new puzzle game published by Enhance, will be available at launch on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.