The cell phones with Android operating system They usually have many novelties and not only the latest models that are exhibited in world markets, but also because of the configurations they have and benefit the user, but very few knew of a button called “Nearby” and about its usefulness. It should be noted that it is not in all the devices that have the Google. What is it for and how to use it? Here we explain in detail. Take note.
SIGHT: Android: how to enable the secret camera of your smartphone
It also has nothing to do with Wifi Direct, much less sharing documents via Bluetooth.. That is why, so that you can make good use of your Android cell phone, we leave you all the details that you can do with “Nearby”.
SIGHT: Android: how to have multiple lock screen wallpapers
WHAT DOES “NEARBY” MEAN ON MY ANDROID CELL PHONE
- Surely when you pulled down the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, like Bluetooth, it tends to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- To be able to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile in order to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
WHAT IS THE SMALL HOLE THAT IS LOCATED DOWN IN YOUR CELL PHONE
- The small hole in the upper area of your cell phone is used to improve the quality of your calls and reduce noise from outside. That way they will be heard more clearly.
- However the small hole at the bottom of your cell phone serves as a microphone.
- Many will have thought that the speaker also behaved as a micro of your cell phone, but you have been totally wrong.
- You should always be very careful to insert a safety pin into this hole as you can damage the microphone very quickly.
- Many times the hole is right next to the charging port or connection of your cell phone. Try to keep it always clean.
WHAT IS THE SMALL HOLE ON THE TOP OF THE ANDROID PHONE
- some terminals Android They also incorporate another hole in the upper part and very similar to the one below. What is it? You are surely wondering.
- Well, it is also another microphone and the peculiarity of this second hole is that it is responsible for reducing or canceling noise from outside or your environment.
- In this way, your calls will be much clearer and you will not hear, for example, what happens in a construction, the traffic, among others.
HOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI WITHOUT KNOWING THE PASSWORD
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your cell phone Android.
- There you will have to enter Wifi.
- If your cell phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and you need your friend to access it without a password, simply click on the name of the network.
- At that moment you will see a tab that says Wifi QR Code.
- Now you must enter Settings, Wifi, and in the upper corner press the small box.
- Scan the QR code and that’s it, you can now have Wi-Fi without having to ask your friends for the password.
- Best of all, you can connect and reconnect without the need for a password. Did you know?
- In the case of iPhones, it is necessary to have a written password.
How to automatically lock the screen of your Android mobile
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of your phone Android.
- Now, find and press the “Screen” section.
- Here tap on the “Screen timeout” option, it is almost at the end.
- Remember that the names of the options may vary according to the brand or model of the equipment.
- Finally, choose between 15 or 30 seconds and 1,2,5 or 10 minutes to wait for your screen to lock if there is no activity.
Ready, so your cell phone Android it will be blocked in the configured time every time it detects no activity. It is important to clarify that if you are watching a video on Netflix, TikTok, YouTube, etc., the screen will not turn off even if you do not manipulate it, this is due to the fact that an application is open and the phone will detect it as an activity that you are doing
How to know what processor my Android phone has
- The first thing you should do is download the application on your Android phone called CPU-Z
- This is completely free and you can download it from this Google Play link.
- When you enter it, give it the corresponding permissions.
- At that moment a series of boxes will appear, headed by a title in purple.
- In the main screen of SOC you will be able to see, first of all, the processor that your terminal has.
- But not only that, you can also find features such as RAM, internal memory and even details of the GPU.
- When you copy what processor you have on your Android cell phone, you simply have to look for it on a specialized website to find out what you can do with it.
- Remember that the processor does not change, it is stable.
How to Increase Google Chrome Browsing Speed on Android
- First, make sure that Google Chrome has no pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Open the browser from your mobile and place the following in the address bar, where the URL or link goes: “chrome://flags”, without the quotes of course.
- A new window will open with the experimental features of Chrome.
- In the box that says “Search flags” type “Enable-parallel-downloading”. Below there will be a button, which says “Default”, change it to “Enable”. This will make Chrome downloads faster than before.
- Now, search for “Enable-gpu-rasterization” and also set it to “Enable”. The adjustment serves to optimize the use of the GPU, processor and RAM memory.
- The last one is “smooth-scrolling”, it must be in “Enable”, it is an option that does not influence the speed of Chrome, but it gives you more fluidity when you slide up or down.
Why does my Android phone not recognize my SIM?
- The first thing you should do is that the slot for the NanoSIM is well adjusted in the cell phone. Sometimes it does not close completely and there can be problems or errors.
- You should also keep in mind that the SIM that you are going to place in your cell phone is not damaged. Otherwise, try to clean it with a flannel, especially the golden part.
- If neither of the above two things have worked, simply go to the Settings of your phone. Then to the Factory Reset option. Next, you must format your entire terminal so that the problem is quickly solved.
- If this doesn’t work, you can also turn your device’s mobile network on and off.
- Another option is to reset the configuration only of Wifi, mobile data or bluetooth that is found in all cell phones in the world. To do this go to System and then Reset Options.
How long can my cell phone battery last?
According to the information disseminated by the technological medium Your Mobile Expertthe battery of a device Android medium or high range can withstand approximately 500 charge cycles or maybe a little more, it all depends on the brand of equipment and its range. If you notice that your cell phone discharges quickly, it is likely that the milliamps (mAh) of the battery are decreasing, for example, if your new phone came with 5,000 mAh, now it may be between 3,000 or 4,000 and it will decrease .
To know this information we recommend you install the application AccuBatteryyou find it in the Google Play Store or you can get it quickly by clicking here.
How to enable Android ‘safe mode’
- First, press the physical on/off button for a few seconds, which is normally located on the right side.
- You will get the options “Turn off”, “Restart” and “Emergency mode”, press on the first one until “Safe mode” appears, press it. It also applies to Android tablets.
- The mobile will automatically restart and the apps or widgets will not be available (they will be gray), it is as if you had turned on the phone for the first time.
- What this mode will allow you to do is extract the files to a computer, so that you don’t lose them, all of this before making drastic decisions such as restoring Android to its “factory mode”.
- Before restoring it to its “factory mode”, uninstall the apps to see if the mobile thus stops having faults.
How to charge my Android without connecting it to the current?
- It’s possible? Of course. First, make sure that the mobile that will provide the energy is charged to 100% or as much as possible.
- Now, go to the home screen of your Android mobile and display the Menu bar, you do it by sliding your finger from top to bottom.
- Here you will see several options, activate the one that says ‘Wireless PowerShare’, it has to be shaded blue (lead means off).
- This part is very important, it is not necessary to activate the same function in the phone that will receive the load, since if you do it, anyone could be providing energy.
- You just have to join the battery of the discharged cell phone next to that of the device that will provide energy.
- Remember that only some devices have PowerShare.
How to add multiple lock screen wallpapers
- First, download the wallpapers that you like the most, remember that only a maximum of 15.
- Before, make sure that the backgrounds are cellular size, the pixels vary depending on the inches of your smartphone, for example, a 5-inch screen requires 1280 x 720 px.
- Now go to the beginning of Android and in an empty space make the gesture of pinching inwards, as if you were zooming out.
- Several options will appear at the bottom, click on “Funds”.
- Then, tap on the “Gallery” section and select the images you have downloaded.
- Click on “Done” (top right) to frame your photos.
- Finally, press the “Set on lock screen” button.
Done, it only remains to verify the modification that you have made on your computer, to do this lock and unlock your cell phone several times and you will see how the wallpaper will change automatically and they will show you all the images that you have added.
How to know what time your WhatsApp message was read
- It is important make sure the contact has read receipts turned onotherwise the trick won’t work. To find out if it is activated, you just have to send a message and see if the blue double check appears. A feature that one should also have turned on.
- In each message that is sent there is the ability to see the reading time. To perform this trick you have to enter the conversation with the person who wants to find out if he ignores you or not and press and hold on the message you have sent and about which you want to know this detail.
- Once the message is selected, iPhone A small menu will automatically open in which you will find the ‘Info.’ box, which you will have to click on. In the case of Android wait for the message to turn blue and select ‘Info’ from the options that appear at the top.
- In that section of the WhatsApp application, all the details will be shown, both the time in which the other person received the message like the exact time you read it. In the case of voice or audio notes, there is also the possibility of knowing when the contact has played it.