Most of the users all over the world prefer to use Google Chrome as their default browser, this is because they consider it to be the most comfortable, visually attractive and, above all, the fastest of all those that exist, however, there is a little-known trick that serves to further increase the speed of browsing in Chrome Do you want to know how to do it? We will explain it below. Take note.
SIGHT: Android: the trick for your mobile to say the name of the person who is calling you
To perform this trick it will not be necessary to download additional applications from the Google Play Store. Android or from external sites, also, you will not find it in the regular configurations, but in the experimental functions, what are these last ones? they are tools that users have been testing in the browser but have not yet been officially launched.
SIGHT: Google Chrome: how to use WhatsApp, Telegram and Messenger in a single tab
HOW TO SPEED UP GOOGLE CHROME ON ANDROID
- First, make sure that Google Chrome have no pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Open the browser from your mobile and place the following in the address bar, where the URL or link goes: “chrome://flags”, without the quotes of course.
- A new window will open with the experimental features of Chrome.
- In the box that says “Search flags” type “Enable-parallel-downloading”. Below there will be a button, which says “Default”, change it to “Enable”. This will make Chrome downloads faster than before.
- Now, search for “Enable-gpu-rasterization” and also set it to “Enable”. The adjustment serves to optimize the use of the GPU, processor and RAM memory.
- The last one is “smooth-scrolling”, it must be in “Enable”, it is an option that does not influence the speed of Chrome, but it gives you more fluidity when you slide up or down.
Ready, by enabling these functions your application will run faster than before, however, the browsing speed will depend a lot on the RAM memory and the computer’s processor Androidbecause the mid-range or high-end equipment are the ones with the best features.
How to know if Google Chrome is up to date on a PC
- From your computer or laptop go to Google Chrome and open a new window.
- Press the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner (፧).
- Several options will be displayed, click on “Settings”.
- On the left side, tap where it says “About Chrome” or “Chrome Info.”
- Here you can check the version of Google Chrome you currently have and if there is any pending.
do you have problems with Google Chrome? If the browser crashes, crashes or simply won’t open a web page and you get the following messages: “Proxy error in Google Chrome” or “This web page is not available”, click here to know the solutions and recommendations that help to solve this inconvenience.