An exciting scenario leads Smouha to a fatal draw against the Vanguards

The exciting match between Tala’a El-Jaish and Smouha ended 3-3 in the confrontation that brought them together, this Friday evening, in the Egyptian Premier League.

The match between Tala’a El-Jaish and Smouha was held at the Military Sports Authority Stadium in the 22nd round of the Premier League for the current season.

Tala’a Al-Jaish opened the scoring through Ahmed Samir from a penalty kick in the 41st minute, before the team consolidated its lead with the second goal in the 49th minute through Victory.

Smouha returned and managed to reduce the difference through Abdel Kabir Al-Wadi from a penalty kick in the 55th minute, before scoring the equalizer in the 70th minute with a Ragab Nabil header.

The match referee awarded the third penalty kick in the match, and it went to Tala’a Al-Jaish, who scored his third goal through Ahmed Samir in the 85th minute.

Before the end of the match, a fourth penalty kick was awarded to Smouha, who managed to tie it 3-3 through Abdel Kabir El Wadi.

With this result, Smouha remains in fifth place in the table with 36 points, followed by Tala’a Al-Jaish in sixth place with 33 points.

Match details

The Alexandrian team entered the match with a lineup consisting of: “Goalkeepers Hani Suleiman, Khaled Abdel Fattah, Rajab Nabil, Ahmed Hakam, Sherif Reda, Hamdi Alaa, Mohamed Metwally, Hussein Faisal, Abdel Kabir Al-Wadi, Siddiq Kalaba, Marwan Hamdi.”

See also  Sami: Sad not to qualify for the Confederation

While the formation of the army’s vanguard was as follows: “Goalkeepers Muhammad Bassam, Ali Al-Fil, Mustafa Al-Zinari, Ahmed Abdul Rahman, Muhammad Nassef, Abdul Rahman Sheka, Muhannad Lashin, Muhammad Jaber, Ahmed Samir, Rajab Omran, Victory.”

The match started quickly and passionately between the two teams, but the first minutes did not witness any danger on goal.

In the 15th minute, Smouha striker Marwan Hamdi received a wonderful pass from Kalaba and put him alone in front of the Tala’a El-Gaish goal, but goalkeeper Mohamed Bassam intervened and extracted the ball brilliantly.

Al-Hani Suleiman, Smouha’s goalkeeper, saved a superb shot from Rajab Omran in the 26th minute, and took the ball to a corner kick.

In the 38th minute, a penalty kick was awarded to Tala’a Al-Jaish after a handball to Rajab Nabil inside the penalty area.

Ahmed Samir scored the penalty kick in the 41st minute, and Al-Tala’i took a 1-0 lead at the expense of Smouha.

In the 45th minute, Smouha’s Abdel Kabir El-Wadi made a superb free kick, but the ball went slightly near the post.

The first half of the match ended with Tala’a El-Jaish ahead of Smouha with a single goal scored by Ahmed Samir from a penalty kick.

With the beginning of the second half, Victory succeeded in consolidating the progress of Tala’a Al-Jaish by scoring the second goal in the 49th minute, making the score 2-0.

The match became more exciting, as the match referee awarded a penalty to Smouha in the 53rd minute after Ali El-Feel obstructed Marwan Hamdi’s attempt to pass into the penalty area, and the video technology confirmed the validity of the violation.

See also  FilGoal | News | League ended

Abdelkabir Al-Wadi scored the penalty kick in the 55th minute, to reduce the difference to Smouha 2-1.

In the 70th minute, Smouha equalized and scored the second goal after a great header from Ragab Nabil, making the score 2-2.

And in the 82nd minute, the match referee awarded a penalty kick after Ahmed Samir, the player of Tala’a El-Gaish, fell inside the penalty area.

Ahmed Samir scored the penalty kick brilliantly in the 85th minute, and Tala’a El-Gaish advanced 3-2.

In the 86th minute, the match referee decided to send Smouha coach Abdel Hamid Bassiouni out for objecting to the penalty kick.

In overtime, specifically in the 95th minute, the referee awarded a fourth penalty kick, which was for Smouha, and Abdel Kabir Al-Wadi went to pay it, but Mohamed Bassam saved it before the referee re-executed the penalty due to the goalkeeper’s advance.

Abdel Kabir El Wadi hit the penalty kick for the second time and managed to score it this time in the 98th minute, to tie Smouha 3-3.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

On Key

Related Posts