A construction worker who was working on the entrance of Calle Merlo in the expansion work of the Faculty of Health Sciences, I know burned hands after a failure that caused the explosion of a transformer.
The first versions indicated that the worker was manipulating a patarerra, and that it would have hit an electrical connection that was near a transformer, which caused the electric shock.
After the explosion occurred, the worker had to be transferred by a SAME ambulance, as witnesses at the scene stated that his hands were burned as a result of the transformer explosion.
Minutes after the accident occurred, to the place three police patrol cars approached to partially cut the traffic and allow the ambulance to enter.
In addition, a crane belonging to the Coopelectric company that worked to solve the technical fault power lines after the explosion occurred.