The Pokémon Company International has unveiled the new Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) expansion,Scarlet and Violet – Evolutions in Paldeawhich will be available from June 9, 2023.
Scarlet and Violet – Evolutions in Paldeaintroduces new Pokémon-ex, which have high HP as well as powerful attacks and Abilities. However, they offer two Reward cards when knocked out
The new expansion also features new Pokémon-ex Teracrystal, including Roigada, Foretress, and Dedenne, depicted on fully illustrated cards to showcase the crystal-like appearance of this new form. Alternate artwork will also be used for “rare artwork” cards and “special rare artwork” cards, giving Trainers the opportunity to collect cards with unique artwork that showcases the Pokémon’s personality or Evolutions. .
Among the most notable cards, the expansion contains:
- 15 Pokémon-ex and three Teracrystal Pokémon-ex
- 36 Pokémon « illustration rare »
- 18 “ultra rare” Pokémon-ex and eight “ultra rare” Supporter cards
- 15 Pokémon and Supporter cards “special rare artwork”
- Nine “hyper rare” gold textured cards, which can include Pokémon-ex, Trainer cards, and Energy cards.
TitiksAssumed 30-something player and confirmed 2AM Father, fan of anything that can tell him a good story, inveterate jack-of-all-trades and devoted to the console universe since the MegaDrive of his youth, you will see me much more often connected at night fallen. Find me on Twitch @un_daron_dans_le_game and on Twitter.