Status: 12.06.2016 At 20:18

US President Barack Obama has condemned the attack on a night club in Orlando. The fact he called an “act of terror and hatred”. The FBI is investigating the act as a terrorist attack. Previously had already spoken to Donald Trump and an Islamist attack spoken.

US President Barack Obama has expressed dismay over the assassination of Orlando. This was a particularly tragic day for all lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI), he said in a first statement. Obama said he understand the attack as an attack on “all of us” and said the families his condolences.

The fact was the deadliest massacre in U.S. history and an “act of terror and hatred”. So far, one cannot know definitively what the motives of the perpetrators had. We know only that he was “full of hatred”. The FBI is investigating the act as a terrorist attack.

Trump suspected Islamist attack

Previously had already spoken of the probable Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. He had been right with his warning about Islamist terrorist attacks, he wrote on Twitter.

Trump had already made the Islamist-motivated attack in December in California’s San Bernardino during the election campaign, when he called then a General entry ban for Muslims.

Condolences from Europe

In Berlin, condemned government spokesman Steffen Seibert, the “murderous attack”. Federal foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier was “shocked” over the “brutal attack”.

Also the French head of state François Hollande condemned the act, “with horror”. The President assured the US authorities and the US population, the “full support of France and the French people in this difficult time”.

Pope Francis has expressed shock over the murder of Orlando. He is a close the families of the victims in his prayers, said a Vatican spokesman.

On this subject the night, the magazine reported on December 13. June 2016 at 00:15.


To The Beginning Of